No Matter What the Problem, Something Can Be Done About It



Personal Improvement on Freedom Plaza
by Kieron McFadden

Shyness? Lack of confidence? Unwanted feelings or emotions? The message of this article is very simple: no matter what is bothering you, no matter what the problem, nor how bad it all seems, something can be done about it.

I can say this because I've been there and what I am communicating to you now are my personal recommendations as to what you can and should do about whatever unwanted condition is giving you a hard time. I am very pleased to inform you that, at long last, someone has come up with some answers.

Of course, you have no doubt heard all this before and had your share of disappointments so I can fully appreciate that you may be somewhat skeptical.

Unfortunately, all I can do is tell you what I know and what I have experienced and ask you not to take my word for it but go and LOOK and then come to your own conclusions.

I could of course not say anything but I would have to be pretty mean of spirit to sit on something I think might help you and not tell you about it - especially as the effort required from me is merely the ten minutes or so it takes to write this article.

There is also the fact that it is a survival point for me. One survives better personally when one is surrounded by sane, competent and happy people. Therefore, if one wishes to increase one's own potential for survival, one would be wise to help others improve their lives if one happens to have an inkling as to how this can be done.

And I do: have acquainted myself with the science of Dianetics, have used it to help others and have had others use it to help me. And it WORKS!

Therefore, I wish to share it and I recommend very strongly that you check it out for yourself.

Here are my recommendations as to how to approach Dianetics.

1. Visit the Dianetics website to get a basic idea as to Dianetics actually is.

2. Buy the basic book on the subject, which is called Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health by L Ron Hubbard. It only costs a few pounds or dollars but if you don't want to buy it, then borrow it from your local library.

3. Read the book thoroughly. Remember that Dianetics is not some theory you just read and then everything is miraculously all sweetness and light. You might get quite a lot out of simply understanding the workings of your own mind and the hidden source of your unwanted thoughts, emotions, compulsions and inhibitions but Dianetics is most crucially for APPLICATION.

When I first learned about Dianetics and wondered what all the fuss was about, I simply read the book and then used its procedures with someone very close to me. Both of us were startled by the results and very impressed by the personal improvement we experienced.

Of course, having just read the book and gotten right down to using its technology, we were a long way from being expert in the application ofDianetics but the impressive thing was that even inexpertly applied by a couple of raw beginners we were able to achieve results we had not dreamed possible. The whole point about Dianetics is that it is for use and the only real test of any body of knowledge is not "does it sound clever?" or what-have-you but does it work?

Personally, I do not have time for theories I cannot use : I don't care how "scientific" or clever they sound. If I can't use the data presented to me to achieve a result, what's the point? And this is how I suggest you approach this subject. When you have read it and applied it, you'll know whether it is going to help you handle whatever it is about yourself you wish to improve.

Of course, one does not have to fumble with this new technology for long if one does not wish to. One can get trained and become increasingly expert. The technology is not difficult to learn and the basic courses are inexpensive and because it is well within the grasp of the average man,Dianeticsbecomes available to all men as a tool they can use to improve their lives, as was the intention of its inventor.

4. Approach Dianetics honestly and endeavour to apply it to the best of your ability. If you do that, you will reap the rewards. Remember that it requires your effort (and once you have read up on the technology, you'll understand why).

The best analogy I can think of is this: you can buy a friend a new drill, a very fine drill and if he studies the manual thoroughly and applies himself with fair industry to using the drill exactly as it was designed and manufactured to be used, he'll have success with it. If he simply leaves it in the box, or doesn't read the manual properly and uses it wrongly or simply can't be bothered to work, then he'll have no success with the drill. It doesn't matter how good the drill is, he has still got to make use of it and if he does, he''ll win.

All I can ask is that you look it over and find out whether there is anything in it for you. if you don't, you'll never know will you?

Whatever happens, I wish you every success and happiness, because like every other human being on the planet I have a vested interest in your well being.





submit to reddit